Friday, October 15, 2010

Silver melts in your mouth, not in your hands

Have you thought if your mouth could be causing you to have poor health? 

I saw an amazing change in a patient today.  They first came to see me for a deep fatigue, muscle pain, joint pain, and insomnia.  On their physical exam I noticed that they had several teeth that contained old broken silver fillings and even some clear signs of decay.  I recommended them to see a health promoting dentist (a dentist that does not use mercury amalgam fillings) and have the offending teeth removed.  The patient came back to see me several weeks later and they said it was like “a whole new body!” 

Something so simple can have such a huge impact on how we feel!  Get your teeth checked out if you are having chronic health issues.  I have several good dentists in the area that I refer to.

No comments:

Post a Comment