Monday, October 4, 2010

Two Pregnancies in One Week!

Me? Blog? Finally, right? Personally, I have been resistent to using Facebook, blogging, Tweeting...what are those little logos I see on everyone's website???

Honestly I don't really understand Facebook so I don't even know how many "friends" I really have or how many former classmates have re-connected. Why? you might ask. The simple answer is = time. The responsibility of running a clinic is beyond words on any given day.  With the addition of writing my first book, Nature's Diet and currently recording the audio version and writing the cookbook as well as the companion cleansing book- Nature's Detox - I end up having very little time for myself.

However - here I am! Because I feel that this could be an excellent method in alerting people to the magic and miracles of natural medicine.  Every day I see amazing healing miracles in my clinic and I want to start sharing them so others may recognize that there is help for conditions that they may have thought hopeless.  Several times a week I will share a Healing Story so that you can follow me along this miraculous journey I see everyday in my clinic.

Now for my Natural Healing story of the day:

Today our office received excellent news- and it is the second time in one week!   This week we had two women that had been trying desperately to get pregnant finally conceive.  With the declining nutrients in our food and the rising chemicals in our environment fertility issues are on the rise.  In our clinic we commonly use natural medicine to improve the health of couples so they become more fertile.  We have even had women that thought they were beyond childbearing become pregnant once they improved their nutritional levels.  Don't under-estimate the "potency" of natural medicine! 

Be Well~

http://www.triliumhealth.com/
http://www.drandrewiverson.com/
http://www.facebook.com/Dr.AndrewIverson


No comments:

Post a Comment