Monday, November 15, 2010

Forget your problems! Mother Nature will take care of them

I find it especially gratifying when a patient comes in for their follow-up and tells you,  “Even the symptoms that weren’t my main concern are better!”

This patient was originally coming in for low energy and low immunity resulting in persistent colds and an overall low level depression.  At the appointment we uncovered that the patient also had a nagging ringing in the ear as well as generalized joint pain, neither of which they were too concerned about.

Today the patient came in for a follow-up to their primary appointment and WOW what a difference!  Not only did their energy improve but so did their overall outlook on life!  They were also happy with the weight loss, which all came naturally!  When I asked about the ringing in the ears and the joint pain they exclaimed, “That’s right!  I did have that!  I was feeling so good that I forgot I even had those problems!”   

Now that is what I call pretty cool ---  Mother Nature knows best.   

You can see the dietary program that I put on this patient as it is outlined in my new book, “Nature’s Diet.” 

Contact our office or order it through our website for your signed copy!  


Or contact Trilium Health at (253) 752-7377

No comments:

Post a Comment